DONATE AND MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE
Delisle Youth Services receives funding from the Ontario Government, the City of Toronto, Health Canada and the United Way. However, the demands for our services exceed the funding available. Therefore, we rely on the support of corporations, foundations and individuals to deliver important programs in our community.
Please keep in mind that our youth are your youth; they may be children of your neighbours, friends, employees and customers. They are also your future.
A donation to Delisle Youth Services is an investment in the health of our community and the future of the children and youth we support.
How can you support Delisle Youth Services as an individual or a corporation?
There are many ways for you to help Delisle - it's easy.
- Donations of money: Delisle Youth Services welcomes money donations and provides receipts for charitable donations of $20 or more.
- Financial support to a particular program or project at Delisle
- Financial support to our Care for the Caregiver Fund or our emergency fund for a temporary help with a family’s daily necessities
- Promote Matching Gifts at your place of business or membership club
- Host your own third party fundraising event for Delisle Youth Services
- Sponsor an event at Delisle Youth Services
- Donate small items such as art supplies, food for art-event openings and prizes for outstanding artists
- Donate tickets for sports events, plays and concerts.
- Donate silent-auction items for our annual events
- Donate games and gift cards for our Studio, the Drop-In Centre, the Day Treatment Programs, and our Group Home
- Become a volunteer or send a team of volunteers to help with maintenance, painting, decorating, garden work or clean up at one of our group homes
To donate and/or volunteer click on the Donate Online Button, or call our Development Office at (416) 482-0081, or mail us a cheque.
VOLUNTEER - BE A VITAL RESOURCE
A few hours of your time makes all the difference. Donate your expertise and join our Fundraising, Finance, or Program and Planning Committees. Provide a workshop or teach a skill to youth in our Studio. Or share your expertise in organizational development, computer training, media or corporate relations, if you have a skill to offer -- we can probably use it.
Delisle is led by a volunteer board of directors committed to serving children and youth. If you share this commitment, and are able to devote a minimum of two evenings per month to strengthening Delisle's work, contact us to learn more about the requirements to become a board member.
HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Save the Date for James’ Journey
9:30am | April 18, 2015
Lower Pitch, Wanless Park
The Muir Family invites you to join them at 9:30am on April 18th on Wanless Park's Lower Pitch, where the group will gather before going on a short walk that will retrace the steps they took each night before James Muir’s death by suicide in 2012.
James' widow, Mary, and their two daughters created this annual walk to help remove the stigma associated with mental illness, and to underscore the importance of early intervention in mental health and wellness.
All funds raised from James’ Journey will support Delisle Youth Services' in-school & counselling program. Help us make a meaningful difference in the lives of so many young people.To make a donation to James’ Journey, click here or you can mail your gift to:
Delisle Youth Services
Attention: James’ Journey
40 Orchard View Blvd. Suite 255
Toronto, ON M4R 1B9
Or by telephone: 416-482-0081 ext. 257